If you always wanted to play guitar but didn’t know where to begin…if you want to take lessons but are uncomfortable doing so…if you’ve tried over and over again to learn on your own but never seemed to make progress…then this course is just for you. Here’s why…
Many beginners think they need to learn hundreds of guitar chords to become skilled at a song, but in reality you only need a handful…
And you need to realize, there is a guitar concept that beginners often overlook…
If You Ignore This, Playing Guitar Will Always Be a Dream
When taking on the challenge of learning guitar, many people turn to gadgets or easy guitar videos and books that promise quick results. But for most, none of these work.
- They end up mimicking other people instead of developing their own style
- They struggle to overcome the discomforts and insecurities when playing with other musicians
- They feel their progress stalls at just a few simple chords and rhythms
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing? You just keep going on with life never fulfilling that childhood dream of playing guitar.
How I Can Help You Achieve This Dream
Throughout the many years of my teaching career, I’ve noticed a recurring problem amongst beginner guitarists who took lessons from other teachers or attempted to learn on their own. Very little, if any, attention was given to the rhythm hand even though this influences 80% of a player's sound and style. After a few lessons with me, when these students started to see major improvements in their playing, they would question why something so simple, yet extremely beneficial, was never given the importance that it deserved. This is exactly why I created this beginning guitar strumming course.
- If you can spare 10 minutes a day, you can learn guitar
- Learn to strum with ease so your practice time feels more like you're playing rather than studying
- Avoid traffic and the chaos of scheduling lessons by turning your computer or phone into a private guitar instructor
- Follow a structured lesson plan to take your playing to the next level
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you sign up today you will have access to a well-constructed program that was developed with you, the beginner, in mind…
- Audio, video, and printable materials to make sure learning goes as smooth as possible
- Learn the secret to sounding like a pro by developing dynamic strumming techniques
- Discover how to make and play chords that have a professional sound
These all come as part of The Guitar Starts Here program!
Frequently Asked Questions
Adam Baxley has a method of teaching that is both fun and easy to learn. You will never stop seeing progress in your playing. ~Lucas Glanzmann
Taking lessons from Adam has greatly improved my guitar playing, and has also changed the way I think about music. ~Rafael Schultz
I bought my first guitar 8 years ago. It was an impulse buy and I thought that I could teach myself. I couldn't do it so I sought help. Adam was my first teacher and I have to say luck was by my side. For the past 6 years that I have known Adam, there was never a day that I didn't pick up my guitar. He made it so easy to understand and has helped me so much over the years. I would have never expected to play as well as I do now 8 years ago. I have improved so much under his guidance that I will never drop the guitar. I will keep playing guitar and learning music for as long as my fingers will move. THANKS ADAM!!! ~Teffin Punnackal
I am extremely happy with the way Adam teaches; he makes learning to play and read music simple and easy and very enjoyable. ~Renee Bujnovsky
Adam is a talented instructor. He teaches both my son and me. My son is learning electric guitar while I am learning acoustic. He matches his instruction to our needs. Adam has a deep knowledge base and does a great job sharing and teaching us so we can understand how it's all connected. He has a passion for learning and teaching and it's apparent during every lesson. I cannot imagine a more well-rounded, personable, helpful instructor! ~Ann Bray